Mersion Media LLC, Jazz Line LLC, Synchronicity Inc., TheJazzLine.com, and our associated publishers, partners, and service providers (“The Jazz Line”) take copyright infringement very seriously. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and desire to offer a platform free from any content that violates those rights. Our Terms of Service mandate that any information or content posted to or made available via The Jazz Line be accurate and lawful, without infringing on the rights of others. To promote these objectives, we provide a simple process for the submission of complaints concerning content which may appear on The Jazz Line.
We have very stringent direct licensing requirements and, where necessary, we are further represented under licenses from ASCAP, BMI, and/or SESAC to ensure that copyright holders are appropriately compensated for any works made available on our websites and their associated services. However, if you are a copyright holder (or an agent thereof) and you can identify any content on The Jazz Line that you believe may be infringing on your copyright(s) you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing the following information to us, in writing:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A detailed description of the location of the material you claim is infringing, including the URL and title of the webpage containing the disputed information or content, that is reasonably sufficient to let us locate the material;
- Your mailing address, e-mail address, and, if available, a telephone number;
- A statement clearly expressing that you have a good faith belief that the use of the disputed information or content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or otherwise authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or another person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
All of the aforementioned information is required, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3). Written notification should be submitted to our Copyright Agent:
Attn: Copyright Agent – The Jazz Line
Address: 3905 Tampa Rd #1125, Oldsmar, FL 34677.
Phone: +1 (727) 238-7038
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
The aforementioned procedure is exclusively for notifying The Jazz Line that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. The preceding requirements are provided solely intended to comply with The Jazz Line’s obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), and should not be construed as legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your own rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
If you believe a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to your rights under §512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Information on how to submit a Counter-Notification is included with any notice of a take-down of your content, if applicable.
Issues other than copyright infringement:
For issues other than copyright infringement, including reporting other types of content violations, please Contact Us and we will look into the issue as soon as possible.